Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    samedi, juin 25, 2005

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KELLY!

    Time : 12.37 pm

    I want to blog about what happened yesterday (Friday) but I don't think it'd be nice to blog about without the pictures. *winks at Amelia* I am so beat and hot.

    Sometimes, I jsut envy everyone of their parents. Everyone has nice, understanding and patient parents. Why are mine so different? It's not as if I am a chao ah lian that ought to deserve this kinda treatment. No allowance during the holidays. They deliberately off the darn air-con supply when they knew perfectly well that I am freaking hot because I just came back from a BBQ. My every other friends' parents would understand that they are going to be late, and would drive them to school. My parents? They scolded my thoughout the whole journey. My friends' parents would willingly drive me/other friends to somewhere, while mine? I don't even want to start on it.

    They always quarrels, and I am always involved. It's always my fault right? My Dad goes crazy almost once every month, and I have to endure everything, the throwing, the slamming of stuff, the kicking of my innocent door, the scribblings on the wall, the cold war.

    Sometimes I just wish they would just get over and done with this.. everything. But I could not bear it ya.

    Just ignore me. I need to take this all out. Must be the heat acting on me.

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KELLY!

    Kelly: Thanks for bringing many many laughter into my/our live(s)! This is your 16th birthday. That means.. NC-16 movies! :D No more trying hard to sneak into the movie theatres ya. Good for you! :D I love you lots okay. I hope you had a great time on Friday. My cooking rocks right? Hahaaa. CHEERS! *extremely big hug and kiss*

    Now we have another girl into the 16-year-old group.

    Did I mention I managed to buy liquor from Cheers? (@.@) Somehow, I don't know whether I should feel super happy that I could buy liquor, or super sad that this means I look too old for a 16 years old. I hope Kelly's enjoying the Breezer. (:

    I shall blog about how to make the act more convincing the next post. *yawns* I need to cool down.

    I am so traumatized ! and I can't reply the tags. Drats! Stupid computer.

    Who wanna go English lessons with me? Hahaa. I think my command of English sucks.

    _______________________________

    I shall blog speacially for Koonann because tomorrow his internet would be cut off. Drats. So.. :D

    We're going to the ZOO ZOO ZOO..
    How 'bout YOU YOU YOU?
    You can come TOO TOO TOO.
    We're going to the ZOO ZOO ZOO..

    Have you ever heard of this song?! Amelia and I can sing for you, if you hadn't. Why this song? Because we went to the zoo! Stop it with the skeptical look, it's true. Kelly and Joyce were excited like children when the zoo were nearing us. I was more excited about the Ben&Jerry scoop shop there.

    I practically ran there, when we alighted from the bus. *embarassed* IT IS SO COOL! Please drop my Madai Zoo whenever you can, and check out the Scoop Shop. The shop smelled so heavenly okay. VEN AND JERRY STUFF EVERYWHERE! and many items on the Menu for you to choose from. The price might hurt abit, but it's really all worth it.

    We went into the ZOO ZOO ZOO! I felt like a tourist. It's been ages since I last stepped into the zoo, but yet it still seemed familiar. Maybe the aura there will never change. Hahaa. We took many many pictures, which I think would be available by the next post. I love the.. (scoop shop =x) animals there!

    But I think they are kinda poor thing. They get molested by curious people like us, every moment. They had to tolerate all my yellings of "HELLO!" whenever we went to see animals. They had to shield their eyes from all the camera flashes, and could not argue that they didn't like the shot we took, and to demand for a new shot. They are naked somemore! How can their dignity stand this treatment?! What inhumanity!!

    The cows are super cute. They kept moo-ing! You really should check out their dungs. REALY BIG. I even saw how one shitted in progress. It was like, PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! 3 times, and TADAA !! A pile of cow dung. The PIAK! was super loud okay.

    We played at the children's play pool! YEAH! The girls (Joyce, Amelia and Lecia) were super crazy and childish okay. They were practically all wet by the time we left the pool. The penguins were super cute too. Actually, there's many interesting stuff that happened, but I couldn't remember.

    Oh ya, there's this bloody sheep with super huge balls. They are about an arm's length! >.< *cover my eyes* They woobles too, when the sheep take one small step. Okay okay. I'll stop.

    Sometimes, I really amaze myself. I finished one Giraffe Sundae (It is a huge waffle cone with 3 scoops of any flavours I prefer.) by myself. ALL BY MYSELF. 3 girls shared one, while I had mine just like that. I really amaze myself. After that, I still sneaked to the back of the bus with Joyce to finish up Amelia's brownie without her permission.

    We went back to the East and had a BBQ at Kelly's house! I really love her parents okay! So very nice.. They prepared/bought the food and started the fire going even before we were there! To add on, this was a super last minute plan. We only told her parents about it when we were about to leave the Zoo.

    The BBQ rocked. I controlled all the BBQ throughout. Super hot. But I can BBQ well ya? I can hear the girls groaning already. =x But hey, I really love handling food. HAHA. I had losta fun! :) Cheryl was really cute. Lol.

    We played Mahjong too! I had Beginner's luck and won the first round, while irritating the rest with my umpteen questions and unhidden excitement. Hahaa. Cheryl totally messed up my hair! Hahaa. I was kinda glad that Kelly's room had no mirror as I would rather not know what she did to my hair.

    BIRTHDAY CAKE! :D Very nice and I had 3 balls! >.< Okay. Never mind. You wouldn't understand. Hahaa. I am blogging too much! I hate reading wordy blogs, so I think you guys ae yawning already. So.. CIAOS!

    A word (literally..) from my dear Joyce: (requested by her as she can't tag as well. Shoutbox sucks.):
    joyce` ----> oh please. you're just jealous of her. admit it. you're such a loser. she've got what it takes to be a model. doubt you have it mans. and how'll you know who've visited her blog? soo what if only her friends visit her blog? she've got lots of friends ok. cos she's popular and you're not! ohya. please use proper english ok. you dont deserve to give anyone any comments. buzz off idiot.

    Aucun commentaire: