Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    jeudi, juin 30, 2005

    Boring Thursday.

    Time : 9.20 pm

    I am blogging since Aikchun requested. :)

    School is boring.
    Lessons are boring.
    Recess was boring.
    Even when the school bell rang, it was boring..
    Remedials were boring.
    The stupidly short break was also boring.
    It only improved when I went out with the girls.

    Amelia just told me that I might be able to have Science tuition with her and Sweeyim. WOOPIE~ BUT! I have to prove that I am not so bad first. *kicks the pebbles on the floor* Now.. that's tough. *winkle my nose* I'll try.. Wait for my good news! :D

    Tomorrow will be Friday.. and then the long weekends will come! My cousin, Vanessa will be leaving for Australia on Sunday. She might be gone for good, since she's migraging there with her family. :( Although I don't really see her often, nor do I contact her, unless she messaged me first, I'd still miss her! Not to mention, the hongbaos her parents usually gave me using CNY. *ahem*

    VANESSA! I'D MISS YOU!! (and buy me lots of Roxy/Ripcurl/Voodoo Dolls/Volcom/Reef/Paul Frank/Stussy stuff. I'll pay for the mailing. :D)

    I'd be going out with her this Saturday for neoprints. :D But I will be free after that! Who wanna ask me out around late afternoon?

    I never realised that the weekdays could actually be so long and boring.. until now. I need some sparks of excitment..

    That's why we drink GROW!
    G - R - O - W..
    GROW!

    Aucun commentaire: