Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    mardi, juin 07, 2005

    Time : 12.30 am (Date changed)

    I like the way my coursework looked like in the clear file holder.

    You know..

    "Mr. CEO (or COE, i forgot.), your document for the meeting later on at 3pm is ready. *hands the file to the CEO* Mr Lim from ABC Company of America will be having a video conference with you in the conference room at 4.30 pm. Would you like me to get a coffee for you?"

    HAHAHA.

    I am so lame. But seriously, it looked like some document some VIP (Very Important Pig, my foot.) would hold and walk around the building importantly but yet briskly. Those balding men wearing a suit with a very uglily deisgned ties, and oh.. a super small/big cellphone handing from his neck too!

    Cool eh? Tomorrow, okay, later, I'll be passing this very important document to Mr. Wong JS who will be having a.. erm.. ________ (think yourself. I'm lazy) with Ms. Ong LS.

    WAHAHA.

    I am getting lamer.

    HuiXian and I were having a lame chat about guys hitting on girls on the streets. You know, the "Xiao jie, wo ke yi ren shi ni mah?" is getting so old and predictable. Must change must change!

    I like mine! "Miss.. Your eyes are the birghtest stars in the universe. Can I know you?", while saying so, must shine your eyes with glitter and hope, like those cute guys in the comics. AHH! Should work. hahaa. But not on HuiXian, so don't try. That girl will only fall for it if you're a yandao. SHEESH. =x

    I must stop blogging. Later you people will stop visiting my blog, 'cause my posts can only make you say," I almost laughed."

    Tag me!

    Aucun commentaire: