Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    samedi, juin 18, 2005

    MOTH-GIRL

    Time : 12.40 pm

    I will be the mighty-est girl in the whole universe.

    People will worship me.

    People will aruge with one another about my supernatual powers.

    It was then..

    I am a small girl (DUH. =x) who is extremely afraid of moths. I lost my way when I was in the rain forest with my childhood best boy-friend. Of course, I somewhat managed to fall into some trap or something. Many of them (the huge moths) flew around me. I WAS PETRIFIED. Many many of them. They jsut flew and surrounded me. They totally freaked me out. I was so scared that I fainted. Since then, I grew this phobia of the moths. Especially HUGE ones.

    I went away after my parents passed away during a tragedy. I wanted tog et away from everything. From the house which once belonged to my happy family. From all the familiar faces who sheded crocodile tears for them. I went to ____ (insert any country you prefer.).

    I had very tough training at some very ulu place. My trainer was tough. He taught me marial arts, kungfu, karake and how to overcome my fear for moths. Soon, I was his best student. I could easily fight 100 guys (I'm kidding.) with both eyes close. (HAHAHA.)

    I returned back to my usual life. I saw all the tragedy happening around me. People losing handphones, wallets, money, important documents; people getting rape, molested, abused. I decided to do something about them.

    I go wear some stupid suit I found and designed my own weapons. (D&T hor!) They are moth-like draggers. Criminals will know that I was the one after them then they see that. My cape, of course, looked like a moth. I also owe a super ugly car tank which can drives and flies.

    I AM SUPERB.

    I catch all the criminals.

    I always win.

    MUAHAHA.

    ________________________

    I don't know what I doing also. HAHA. Just don;t watch Batman okay? Regret like crazy. Everything is so.. not Batman. He drives a tank for Godness sake! Even though I am not familiar with the story, I know for sure tat he DON'T drive a super tank which he painted black himself. I thought it was actually some very classy black convertible?

    I used moths because I am afraid of them. :D

    mrbrown too, felt what I felt eh.

    http://www.mrbrown.com/blog/2005/06/batman_begins_h.html

    XD Funny article.

    say no more; I don't wanna hear.

    Aucun commentaire: