Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    vendredi, juin 17, 2005

    Youth Day Rally!

    Time : 10.15 pm

    BOO ! (: This post might take quite some time to load, depending on your internet speed! :) Thank you very much.

    Today's Friday and I went to school with Koonann. Lesson was boring as usual, and I left for Bedok as soon as lesson ended. Daddy took such a long tinme. *yawn* We went home and gave me a crap talk on the way home. BAH. Forever like this. I don't even know why I am always involved when they quarrel.

    Lecia was already at my house when I finally arrived. *laughs* Oooh, just before everything. I shall show you guys my Dad's pride and honour!

    Image hosted by Photobucket.com
    Him in the car! This was sent to me by the SPH reporter after the article interview.

    Image hosted by Photobucket.com
    The so-called bar counter, which holds NO alcohol; just tissues and more tissues.

    Image hosted by Photobucket.com
    The back part of the car. (I don't know what's it called)

    It's a VW Combi Van if you're wondering what it's model or something. hahaa.

    Lecia accompanied me to the Youth Day rally! Very nice of her, I'd have died of boredom without her around can. There's many many other nice vintage car around there too. I especially dig one of the Mescedes. hahaa. We took off with 5/6 Cisco bikes guiding/protecting us. WOOT.

    Super duper cool. I never felt so important. It's almost like being a president, but of course, with less security. The other cars at the traffic had to stop for us to cross over first. VERY COOL. Suddenly, I think that police on bikes are so macho. XD

    Image hosted by Photobucket.com
    Some other vintage cars.

    Some press reporter took a candid shot of me and Lecia, and I almost shoot off my mouth. >.< style="WIDTH: 531px; HEIGHT: 369px" height="397" alt="Image hosted by Photobucket.com" src="http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b177/waiting4miracle/DSC03369.jpg" width="571">

    :D

    Don't you think I look like someone in that photo?

    This one is so cute ! Lecia and I looked like gorillas!

    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    HAHAHA. XD

    Image hosted by Photobucket.com
    Me with my proud GREEN balloon.

    *ahem* Back to blogging. We walked around and Lecia couldn't decide on the Roxy bag (look down!) or the PaulFrank cosmetic bag. In the end, she bought neither. -.- Instead, she bought a Roxy backpag. Nicee ~ :)

    Image hosted by Photobucket.com
    A very girly bag, I just say. Just look at the items it contains. If you have good eyesight, you can spot a pad inside.

    I like 2 Stussy bags! Awww ~ Dillemma once again. We had dinner at Spegeddies as the *cough* cute *cough* guy *cough* was there. :D I had lasagne! Check it out:

    Image hosted by Photobucket.com
    Looks yummy?

    It actually sucked. The cheese SUCKED. It wasn't sticky and gooey like all lasagnes are, and it looked like egg ommelete. Let's take a closer look.

    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    SAW? Don't eat their lasagne. However, they have very good eye candy which covered up all the lasagne's flaws.

    Lecia's salad looked and tasted great though.

    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    We went to Giordano next and I tried on 3/4 pants! I know I have no butt small butts, but.. a girl can't have no pants right!

    Image hosted by Photobucket.com
    It's actually not that bad, I must say. But it doesn't go with the top I was wearing.

    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    ...
    ..
    .

    AHHH !! *blushes* Shy already. Let you all see Lecia take my first kiss away. XD

    I'm kidding.

    We walked around and I bought nail polish! *cheers* So here I am.. blogging this shit. (: Check out my photosite, will ya?

    Who wanna go beach with me tomorrow? :D As in, accompany me from ECP to Pasir Ris. lol..

    I missed you badly suddenly; and I don't even know why.

    Aucun commentaire: