Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    mardi, juin 07, 2005

    I am sorry..
    Time : 11.55 pm


    I am sorry Leong See Cheng ! I know you wrote a Physics O level workbook. I do not mean to malign or to embarass you by putting you as an author of a stupid Cookbook named "Soup for the Soul". i am utterly sorry. I apologise if you are unhappy about it. I am at my wit's ends, 'cause I cannot remember any recipe books that I had took reference from. (like, DUH. Who will?)

    If you are unhappy and is persistance that I remove it from my F&N O Level Coursework Part A..

    I am sorry!

    FLY TO CAMBRIDGE, BRITAIN AND ASK THE MARKERS TO OMIT IT!

    BWAHAHA !

    I find myself so amusing sometimes.

    Not.

    ...


    I am only kidding.

    I'm done with my coursework, or rather, I am happier with the way my coursework flows. Only 34 pages all together. I am so dead. But what can I do? I've added so much spacings already. and NO food intake assessment. :( I have a feeling I won't do well for F&N. Maybe we should take a bet. :) I'll bet with you the latest Mescedes SLK (I want black) that I will only pass my F&N borderline-ly.

    I shall go sleep now! (: Needa wake up early and pass Rakcent by coursework. *yawns*

    What?? I am supposed to go with the flow?? And pretend nothing happened?? Hell to you. I ain't how you thought I were. Flesh and blood, I am too! With feelongs and emotions. I can't do that. I simply can't.

    Hur Hur. Everything also about you, you, you. I don't care, but others do. Don't make life difficult for them please.

    I thought something good was going to happen. I was wrong.

    Aucun commentaire: