Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    mardi, juin 07, 2005

    XD
    Time : 8.20 pm


    I am very very very very happy! Please come and ask me. Only Chenglong, Aikchun and Rakcent (I cannot find anyone else online) know now. ASK ME! I'll gladly tell you. I tell you, no one else can make me this happy doing the same thing okay! *zega-zega-mega-mega wide grin*

    Let me do something that I can't do realife.

    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA !!

    *ahem* I am sorry. Today's Tuesday! (Please note: The whole post will be in an utterly happy mood. If you're depressed, don't try reading. It's for your own good.) Remedials were fun! The super short talk with AiHua was very very fun too! Totally interesting. I love everything she said. We waited happily for Junkai after running away happily from AiHua's lesson. We waited very very happily for about 3 hours before leaving the school.

    We happily left the school and went home happily! I waited happily for handsome KoonAnn to play his very interesting game and then went out happily with him. We chatted happily and had wafers happily. Then.. erm.. I cannot remember. Hee. =x lalala ~ What else what else..

    Can't remember.. Never mind! (:

    Ekkawat said I've put on weight. Hahaa ~ :D

    Joyce: thank you. i love you. (: *hugs*

    Must do my F&N already. Deadline: TOMORROW! Oh my mummy.. Perhaps I won't be catching any sleep today. See ya!

    Enjoying every moment of my euphoria. :D

    What was that about? I wanna know.

    Aucun commentaire: