Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    mercredi, juin 08, 2005

    :(
    Time : 9.15 pm


    Hello! I woke up damn early today to meet Rakcent. Thanks to him, or else I need to go to school. [Rakcent and gang: Thanks alot! Sorry for troubling all of you ya. U guys are my bestest buddies. :D] Ms ong was really fussy about the file color, as mine was pink. She insisted that Rakcent (or rather, me.) change it to black, the default color, which she nv mentioned to me.

    I'd got Rakcent to do something really mean. I asked him to go to one of the teachers' lockers and steal a black folder, and that replace it with my pink one. =x I know! Really mean, but I am at my wits end! Thank God CheeChai's one was there, and he replaced it with his. I've told CheeChai about it, so no worries! :)

    Lecia came over to disturb my sleep and Amelia came over to use my computer. So, no sleep. BOO ~ We watched Amelia do her work and went to the city. Had dinner at KFC and went KBox! Yeah ~ Totally sang our hearts out ya. hahaa.

    Went town after that and Lecia was so hesitant on buying something! We went into the shop umpteen times and yet we left finally empty-handed. lol. I'd bought gold nail polish! Yeah ~ Walked around.. and.. hmmm.. nothing much!

    I've got another modelling namecard! lol. I wonder if Singapore Shopping Center is a modeling agencies paradise. Most of them seemed to come from there.

    Just had a talk to CheeChai! So dumb. Just called me to let time pass. -.-" I hope the 4j people are having fun ah. (:

    I don't know. I wanna ask. But i kept chickening out. I'm afraid it'd worsen whatever's left. I need to know what was it about. What was happening? It seemed so vague. But it's always running in my head. BAH. I need some explanation. I need to know where I stand. I want to know where I stand. I seemed so silly. I gave in.. just because of one reason;
    and you need not know. I doubt you'll want to know anyway.

    What's happening to me?

    Aucun commentaire: