Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    vendredi, juin 10, 2005

    KFC + Pizza Hut Delivery ROCKS.

    Time : 11.15 pm

    Hello ! Missed me, anyone? (:

    Today's Friday and I'd got my sleep very disturbed. Couple of messages in the morning and Lecia came over at around 12noon ! (@.@) So stupid can. She always disturb my sleep. =x We was supposed to have KFC delivery for lunch along with Amelia, but someone's bf go her house lah. So we are thrown away at a side. :( I'm kidding! hahaa.

    Lecia and I slacked around. We went to the bank for my mum and saw some basketball girls. (: Continous slacking. I helped Lecia out with her Situation Writing! HAHA! My English rocks. =x It was a really boring Friday okay. And the weather totally sucked. When we blasted the air-con, my living room seemed like a sauna. My room was like, so cooling for the first time. haha.

    We ordered losta stuff! (: For the first time, the delivery was fast ! Amelia and HuiXian hadn't reach! Lecia and I really panicked okay. Thank God the KFC (separated 'cause the KFC and Pizza Hut near my house are fairly far from each other) delivery man came first. I used the *cough* chalet *cough* fund *cough* first*cough*. and we stole money from my mummy to pay for the Pizza Hut one.

    The girls finally came and we finished 4/5 of the lasagne. =x opps! Really hungry lah. Sorry girls! We ate and HuiXian watched Dolphin Bay while we watch actual tv. We had manicure sessions! Whee~ I still think I am the best manucurist of all. *smug* Gold fingers! *cheers*

    Finale for From Zero to Hero ! Happy ending. (: I really feel like giving Ah Bao 2 tigh slaps can. (*high-pitched voice* I give you 3 8!) [Sorry. Pivate joke. hahaa.] So freaking ugly and spastic! *disgusted look* No more LinJunJie singing at 9pm sharp! Awww ~

    I hope i have some embarassing photos to post up later when Amelia comes online. *grins*

    Tomorrow shall be very busy for me! Plus tomorrow my post will be super laggy, 'cause.. PICTURES DAY! *cheers* *cheers* *cheers* I will be seeing Energy (nono, they hadn't disappear from my life) too and shopping spree with Joyce. Woot!

    I just realised how good my Daddy's figure is. Kinda not so visible 6 pecs, cleavage and nice biceps! You guys might yawn and say that's nothing and flex your muscles, but hey. This guy is a year older than Brad Pitt okay. hahaa.

    Attack of the pimples again. :( I was only beginning to enjoy the days without them. Sigh.. The months fly.

    I kept thinking and thinking.

    Aucun commentaire: