Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    jeudi, juin 09, 2005

    I need MONEY.

    Time : 3.50 pm

    Hello! Like my new leyout? So fresh right. lol.

    Lecia' here at my house now! That idiot is munching on my snacks and doing work. hahaa.

    So boring. A lonely Thursday. LOL. I forgot that Andy asked me out! hahaa. I'm sorry, Andy! :)

    I hate being the 4i chalet organiser. All the people who hadn't pay up are going to pay me only during the chalet. So.. how am I supposed to buy the food/drinks/stuff? BAH. I've tried asking help from some of my classmates. I thought they were my buddies, will help me one. Gee.. Now then I know.. BAH.

    Who wanna help me? Who got extra cash and don't know where to spend it on? If all of my readers gimme $1, I'll have more than enough cash to buy more food/drinks/stuff. Do so, will ya?

    CALL ME.

    hahaa. I keep asking people to call me.

    Gotta rush my layout now! Tata ~ See ya later.

    Aucun commentaire: