Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    lundi, juin 20, 2005

    BAD HAIR DAY.

    Time : 5.45 pm

    I have a realy bad hair day today. To make things worse, I was seaten right in front, at the hall, where everyone could have a pretty good view of how bad my hair was. :(

    I hate my hair.
    I hate my hair.

    I never had a worse hair day. :(

    I am so sad, that I'd decided not to blog about today.




    ...

    HAHAHA. not.

    Today's Monday, and my hair's having the Monday's blue. My ponytail looked the worse today. (I just had the feeling that my post will be mostly on my hair.) If I still have the camera around, I'd definitely take a picture for all of you to see; although most of ya must had seen in the school ya.

    Shall blog more later! Gotta go to God knows where for dinner. *yawns* Very very boring.

    *mega-watt grin* I did something very evilicious outside. *grin widely* I love my wall today. 4 more yandaos to join in the wall-of-yandaos! *cheers*

    Tata~ Blog more later.

    STAY TUNED!

    Bad hair day. :(

    Aucun commentaire: