Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    dimanche, juin 26, 2005

    :(

    Time : 3.00 pm

    I am in a foul mood today. Don't come and let me get pissed off with you. No, it's not PMS.. I couldn't explain it either. Holidays blues? School blues?

    I just cut my hair.

    I told my hairdresser that I wanna trim it a l'il shorter and layer it abit more.. AND SHE WENT TO CUT IT SO SHORT!! AHHH!! I can hear some people rejoicing to my hair's downfall. :( Now I am back to wax/clay again! AHHH.. I hate HATE using those. They make my hair lose it soft touch, and I have to spends hours in front of the mirror to make it look more decent.

    Plus, it makes me look fat. Or rather, my face only. NOT PROPORTIONATE!

    My maid was like," YOUR HAIR SUCKS." Double blow can. I'd kill anyone who comes forward to me and say," You cut your hair ah? SO AWFUL!" I know rather well inside me already. Thank you.

    And my ponytail is bloody short. :( :(

    How to tie my hair like this? :( :( :(

    I just go and sulk at one corner now. Bye bye. Oh ya, and finish my homework..

    See ya guys in SCHOOL tomorrow. CIAOS~

    **AFTER A WHILE..

    After some styling by myself.. I don't think my hair look as bad as it was previously already. :D I can do a siaocharbor imitation very well! HEE.. I need chocolate..

    Aucun commentaire: