Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    lundi, octobre 31, 2005

    2 Years of Blogging!

    Time : 11.03 pm

    And so.. Today's my blog's birthday. WOOT! I am really really excited! Come on, guys! GIMME MORE HITS!

    *mega-mega-megawatt grin*

    I have nothing much to say to my blog because I am not sick in my head. Nonetheless, happy birthday, sweetheart.

    *sings* Happy birthday to you~ Happy birthday to you~ Happy birthday to youuuu! Happy birthday to you!

    Oh yes, and happy birthday to Kianchang too.

    And yes! HAPPY HALLOWEEN, PEOPLE! You suck if you had a celebration earlier on, or now and you rock if you had been mugging the last few hours, just like what I should be doing of which I hadn't been doing since I threw my Chinese handbook high up in the air.








    Just think about all the times I had with my dear blog. Awww~ Although some people hates me for what I blog, but it's still sheer enjoyment. It's what I blog that's me. :)

    Drats. I'm feeling so teary. Haha.








    Did I mention Chinese paper sucks? Alright. Blame myself for not putting in that much effort to do well. But, I tried! Drats. Gimme a B4!








    I have an announcement to make too! Haha. I am so sorry to disappoint my secret admirers (that is, if I have any; which I think, sadly to say.. There's none? :(), but I am attached. Hahaha. Oh god. I feel so embarassed.

    I don't want tell you who! I don't want! I don't want! I don't want! I don't want! I don't want! I don't want! I don't want! I don't want! I don't want! I don't want! I don't want! I don't want! I don't want! I don't want! I don't want! I don't want! I don't want! I don't want! I don't want! I don't want! I don't want! I don't want! I don't want! I don't want! I don't want! I don't want! I don't want! I don't want! I don't want! I don't want!

    But that person is Jiayang.








    'Nuff said. Study hard, people. :)

    Aucun commentaire: