Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    dimanche, octobre 16, 2005

    Rainie.

    Time : 3.30 pm

    (Speaking of Rainie, who can lend me Yang Chen Ling's CD?)

    I just woke up and I wanna return to bed again. The weather is just so swell!

    And so our 4I BBQ is cancelled, in respect towards Ms Tay's advice against it. Oh well.. In due time, we'd soon understand it's for our own good. Haha.

    Everyone's taking Graduation as an excuse to not start cracking books as soon as possible now. But hey, (I am addressing myself too.) Graduation is over, we even have tad' certificate to prove it, so stop slothing over there and drag your big ass to the books!

    *****

    I have lost my voice! Ever since I fell sick on Wednesday, it has been temporary gone. To make it worse, I screamed, shieked, yelled, shouted during Graduation Nite, and I burned my throat away.

    I know I had tormented everyone with my "manly" voice. Koonpheng was like," Your voice really suck."; Amelia was like laughing laughing whenever she heard my voice; Mr Sim (Amelia's dad) was like," Huh? Again?" when I called the Sims' Residence; Megan also thinks that my voice rocks!

    I am happy to say that my voice is on it's way back to recovery. :) I understand what I am speaking now! Must be all the lozenges. Haha.

    Amelia and I had already planned our timetable for tomorrow. It shall adhere go according (as in the time) to our usual timetable. We'd wake up after the Reading period! :)

    I am getting help from Kenneth now. :') My Maths will have more hope now.. (T.T)

    *****

    I want milk! I suddenly felt addicted to milk, and my supply of milk has been cut off. Milk milk milk! Who wanna buy for me? :P

    I shall lie in bed, read a book (STUDY!) and enjoy my pint of I-don't-wanna-share-with-anyone-now-but-myself-because-I-am-feeling-selfish Ben and Jerry (It's Chocolate chip cookie dough!) HEH HEH!

    CIAO!

    Aucun commentaire: