Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    lundi, octobre 10, 2005

    My beloved ones - Part IV

    Time : 10.59 pm


    Lecia Lim Lishan



    Lecia is a very gentle, nice and quiet girl. For srangers, at the first glance, she'd be classed as an introvert, but actually this chick here is pretty wild! ;) No kidding. She can go from quiet and nice, to crazy and violent in just a wink of time.



    Lecia carries a heart thatis very fragile. It's in her nature to be, well.. sensitive and all jelly-washy when it comes to heartaches. That is WHY people who breaks her heart are classified as jerks. It's always unbearable to see Lecia being bullied.



    My walking ATM. *winks* This is why I love shopping with Lecia so much. No cash? Never mind! Lecia can lend you! Heh heh.



    Claiming second position of being smart in our clique, Lecia is another smartass! Haha. I don't seem to get how she can study and study lah. Seemed so boring and what a chore! A girl who can manage work and play, classmates and the Papers with just the flick of her fingertips! Lecia's time management is just tad' good!



    Lecia's my crybaby. Lecia cries when she's sad (DUH.), when she is scared, when she listens to a ghost story and when something strang and outta the ordinary occurs. Haha. In a nutshell, Lecia cries over every small thing. =x Perhaps this is why Lecia needs TLC!



    *****

    Thank you for always being there, always being available when I needed company, listening to my ranttings, going to buy me a new mouse, always coming over, giving in to my fusses, getting me what I want without asking for anything in return, lending me your camera when I didn't had one yet, confiding in me stuff that people do not know, your scar-healing cream, being so good in your DIY, accompanying me to autogrpah sessions and making hell lot fun outta it, giving me food, offereing chocolates when I pop over to your place, showing me your fats, adding fantastic colours into my life, being my Lecia, and again, reading attentively to whatever I mention then and now.

    Thank you for being sucha a great friend, Lecia. Love you, I do, really. :)

    Aucun commentaire: