Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    lundi, octobre 03, 2005

    Random Thoughts #2

    Time : 10.34 pm

    Today's Monday. How time flies huh? In just 2 weeks' (Hear hear! 2 weeks!) time, we'd be graduating. What despair! :( Just as much as I dislike some of the school juniors, we are still a big big family, aren't we? And now we are parting this happy, joyous family after 4 years.

    Just the thought of it always make me teary-eyed.

    Today one of my classmates complimented that I look like one Taiwanese artress cum singer. MUAHAHA! See me swell up, man! So what if she looks kinda bitchy, well.. everyone I know thinks that she's pretty, and that's enough! *whistles* I am simply over da moon!

    Monthly dental appointment today, once again. My doctor is getting rougher and rougher after each visit. Triple OUCH.

    Lecia is pretty! Lecia ain't heavy! She's my SISTA! (She's getting me a new mouse. WHOOPIE~!)

    Time to get cracking. Just 28 more days to the first hurdle.I. Can't. Believe. It.

    Now then I know how useless IP addresses are. There are actually more than 4 people in my tagboard using the same IP address. I actually got so worried and sick when I saw the similar IP address of the slut and one of my friends. And then it suddenly dawned on me. A couple more people HAVE the same IP address! What joy. To think I was so confident at first that I am a genius for checking on IP addresses.

    Must study. Must study. Must study.

    Recently, I was reading my A Walk To Remember over again. I don't know this is the number what time, but I know it's enough for me to remember glimpse of the storyline. Everytime I read this particular line, I get all sobby and teary-eyed!

    "Landon.. I'm dying.."

    :( It's just so saddening. I HATE THIS KIND OF TWIST IN THE STORY! How can the world be so unfair to loving couples? :'(

    Graduation Day. *sigh* What should I give my buddies? By the way, buddies! Can we pleaseee exchange presents? :) *beams* Pleaseeee? It's a nice gesture and it's memorable and sweet at the same time!

    I need to do a mass shopping trip for stationary and books. (And clothes, I don't mind actually.) Buying tons of pens at one go will definitely ease my burden just before the final run ya?

    Who wanna drill me on Maths? I realised that plain nagging doesn't work. At all. I need help. :( My Maths is really bringing me NOWHERE. *pleads* Maths genius, who helps maths idiots, are all handsome and pretty!

    Must study. Must study. Must study.

    My blog is getting more and mroe random. *sighs* I need inspiration. I wanted to blog about graduation and life for the longest time but I keep procrasinating!

    BIG DEAL! BAH!

    Off to Social studies. Toodles!

    Aucun commentaire: