Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    samedi, octobre 08, 2005

    :(

    Time : 11.34 pm

    "Guaduation"

    The word that had been spreading high and low throughout the whole Sec 4 Express, N(T) and Sec 5 N(A) cohots in the whole Singapore. Some school pupils will be making plans for their Prom Nights (You guys SUCK big time! I also want!), some are just mugging and mugging.

    "Graduation? It hadn't cross my mind yet. Graduate lor. I don't give a damn! Now let me get back to my hydrocarbons."

    Most of us are just staring blankly at photos/books/wall/Jessica Alba's posters reminscing the past, aren't we? It's just so saddening.

    "I don't wanna grow up!", I wanna yell to the big guy up there.

    "But Darling, this is the path to growing up. You have to learn to release whatever's you're holding now and walk into the future. It's all part of metamorphosis. You need to grow up! Think about your bright birght future. Perhaps, you might feel nostalgic in the near future, but won't it be nice deep inside too?" he replied gently.

    "But I just want to be a kid! I don't ever want to grow up! It's nice being just like this.", I want to sob and cry out stubbornly.

    *****

    Is is just me or is time elasping by me too swiftly?

    Good gracious!

    *****

    That aside for now! :) I don't wanna start my long crap about my wonderful school life.. For now.

    Yesterday, Amelia waited for me after her Maths test, which ended much earlier than mine, while I was taking my Maths test. I am really touched okay. Oh ya, and Jiayang too. :))

    Stupid Rakcent locked himself outta his house and had nowhere to go! Being the nice Samaritarian that I am, I accompanied him to pass time. :) Chatted real lot. Haha. You have no idea how bitchy Rakcent is! My good ol' brother. We spoke ill about the guy next door, the girl in front and just about everyone! Haha. This guy just drive me crazy.

    I went out for a movie with Lecia today. We caught Into the Blue and I went ogling at someone again. *sheepish grin* The movie is a good flick! It's very breathtaking, that includes Jessica Alba too. She is just so hot can! She and Paul Walker both have the bestest bodies ever. Must watch! *thumbs up*

    I have an important announcement!

    I did not spend money on any shopping item today! :)

    Believe it or not!

    WOOTS. I am so growing up~!

    I need to save up for G-Day presents. *sigh* Can you people please be kind and tell me what you guys would prefer? I am so stuck.

    Aucun commentaire: