Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    vendredi, octobre 28, 2005

    Time flies.

    Time : 5.14pm

    Do you know?

    That in just 3 days, my blog's turning..

    2 BLOODY YEARS OLD! *throws confetti and whacks a pinata*

    Can you believe it?
    Can you believe it?
    Can you believe it?
    Can you believe it?
    Can you believe it?
    Can you believe it?
    Can you believe it?
    Can you believe it?
    Can you believe it?
    Can you believe it?

    It's being 2 whole years since I first start blogging like tHizz.. Woah-ness!

    And to date, I have over 800+ posts. Hahahaha. This just show how frequent I blogs.

    And oh yes! Birthday means..

    PRESENTS!

    :) waiting4miracle shamelessly boldly asks for presents! To check out what she wants, tilt your head slightly towards your left and view her wishlist. I swear it's what she wants and not me!

    *gushes* Two long years..

    Just how many times you, yourself (if you have a blog, that is.), changed your URL? Be it because that blog brings back bad and sad memories about your ex relationship, that blog name just suck to the core, you've grown up, you have thought of a nicer cliche as your URL, it's the fad, you just felt like it.

    But I am loyal.

    I stick through thick and thin with waiting4miracle. :)

    I grow up with waiting4miracle.

    It is through waiting4miracle, which keep track of all my fondness memories in school, that I grow up.

    waiting4miracle is the one that I can look back, a few years in advance, and reminsce about my sad secondary life.

    waiting4miracle is me.

    Booboo to you if you think my URL doesn't strike!

    Presents! Birthday! Presents! Birthday! Presents! Birthday! Presents! Birthday! Presents! Birthday! Presents! Birthday! Presents! Birthday! Presents! Birthday! Presents! Birthday! Presents! Birthday! Presents! Birthday! Presents! Birthday! Presents! Birthday! Presents! Birthday! Presents! Birthday! Presents! Birthday! Presents! Birthday! Presents! Birthday!

    Yeah!!

    Aucun commentaire: