Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    dimanche, octobre 09, 2005

    Study Session 4

    Time : 11.42 pm

    Guess what I did tonight?



    A picture speaks a thousand words. Above are the study session MUST-HAVEs! Check out that brown thing above my iPod Mini!

    It's a chocolate bar!

    NO!

    It's my brand-new correction tape which looks like a chocolate bar. I love it to bits and pieces. :)

    I went studying with Rakcent and then Aikchun came over. These 2 nice guys (rare for Aikchun alright!) sent me home when my curfew hits. I am loving my classmates more and more. :') I'm so going to miss them.

    *****

    Oh ya!

    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .



    Meet my iPod's new boyfriend. :) She just ditched Amelia's and now she's totally moving on! Woot! Being fat, B&W, heavy and totally unposh beside an iPod Nano, she is still so attractive.

    Well, at least to her fellow iPods.

    Actually, I think my iPod's a guy since it had that cork cord attached to it. *ahem* Excuse me.

    Aucun commentaire: