Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    dimanche, octobre 16, 2005

    Can't Kiss? FEAR NOT!

    Time : 9.02 pm

    Because..

    You can always purchase the DVD on "How to Kiss"!

    HOW COOL IS THAT?!

    And why should you do so?

    Answer: No one kisses like that William Cane guy.

    *stiffens my giggles*

    I don't know about you, but I seriously do not think you need to watch a DVD to learn how to kiss.

    So after watching the stupid DVD, I will know how to kiss very well meh.

    I thought the art comes from within ourselves?

    But chech this out!

    Lots of young people worry about wearing braces. They think it will make them
    less kissable. But, guess what? It usually won't!
    In fact, here's some good
    news for you--braces are actually becoming more in vogue as tongue rings are
    becoming more popular. Yes, having braces can actually attract people to you!
    Take the example from the film Lolita. Dominique Swain's braces actually
    worked to attract the hero to her!
    Many guys have a secret desire to kiss
    girls who wear braces. And you can take advantage of this!
    The above is just
    a sample of the amazing up-to-date SECRET kissing advice and information you can
    get from William Cane's books and videotapes. No one knows kissing like William
    Cane.
    Here's a final tip for you if you wear braces. Don't think of them as
    braces. Instead, think of them as if they were a tongue ring or jewelry. By
    thinking of them differently, you'll subconsciously attract more guys to you!


    Somehow, I kinda like the site a lot better.

    Go visit the site now and prevent yourself from being a bad kisser?

    Aucun commentaire: