Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    dimanche, octobre 09, 2005

    My beloved ones - Part II

    Time : 12.27 am

    Schvelle Soon Hui Xian



    An asshole I love so much. Haha. A girl who is ignoble (I purposely use a chim word I found on the Thesarus.com so that no one will know the actual meaning. :P) and blunt, when you know her well. That's only because she knows that we love her and we wouldn't get offended. :)



    I can never forgive her for being so super duper smart lah. Our brainac in the Papers, it's not difficult to figure out how she got labelled as that. Huixian! I have faith in you. I know you will do very well for the O Level's. ATTA WAY, GIRL!



    Huixian is also one of my favourite ka-key for shopping. WHY? Because Huixian always gives her very famous and reliable opinion on the stuff I wanted to get. :) Never will she try to butter me up and lie to me that that dress look nice on me, when it definitely do not. That's what all shopping ka-keys should be like, really!



    Well, to be Huixian's friend, you must be very, I repeat, VERY cautious when she's asleep. For instance, do not tap on her table when she's asleep! I tell you, Huixian will react like a bull on seeing a red cloth when that happens. She is just super crabby when she abruptly awakes! Haha.



    Huixian is a total photowhore also! I never realise just how much Huixian's photos I reached when I googled my blog's photo's page! (O.O)



    I am in loss of what good things to say about Huixian already. So I shall leave this space to Huixian, herself instead!

    YingTing K. % You don't even notice me. says: [Don't ask me what the K stands for! It's for me to know, and for you to find out YOURSELF.]
    tell me some points about you!
    You scare the shit outta me says: [HUIXIAN]
    huixian's pretty
    You scare the shit outta me says:
    huixian's clever
    You scare the shit outta me says:
    huixian's very good to me
    You scare the shit outta me says:
    huixian's like an angel
    You scare the shit outta me says:
    huixian's here to save me from suffering
    You scare the shit outta me says:
    huixian's my fairy godsister
    You scare the shit outta me says:
    huixian's ~~~~
    .
    .
    .

    I don't know whether to trust her anot too. *skeptical look* Oh ya, Huixian is an ultimate liar. :P



    Huixian loves co-ordinating her clothes well too. Above is a great example! What great co-ordination, isn't it? LOL The fish fillet wrapper, the couch and her. Hmmm..

    *****

    Thank you for not making me the pig of the Papers, making decisions for me when I am in a dilemma, teaching me Maths and Science, laughing at my jokes, listening to my rantings, chatting with me on MSN, sending me new songs that I hadn't hear before, introducing stuff to me, bring brilliant colours into my life, showing me your fats, peeping at me when I was in my undies, coming into my life, sharing food with me, being so weird, being my Huixian, going for recess with me daily, satisfying my blog-reading daily, sharing your first kiss with me (THAT will happen on 14 Oct. Heh heh.), lending me your ears when I was down, listening to my whines, fusses and complains, once again, reading attentively to whatever I had mention then and now!

    Sincerely, from down and deep inside, I love you, Huixian! Thank you for being my friend. :) I really do enjoy your company!

    Till we meet again! I shall do another part on Sunday, if I have the time to spare. :)

    Aucun commentaire: