Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    dimanche, octobre 16, 2005

    Manjusri table.

    Time : 1.14 am

    I forgot to add!

    My table in 4I classroom for 4 months. It was everything that I need!


    My pen, correction tape (chocolate!), pencil box, foolscap, notes, textbook, Ferero Rocher (Ms Tan), tissue( be it used or not), spoon (Ms Ong), Halls (Junkai), lozenges (Jiayang), a well-hidden Vita-C sweet (Cheechai), coins (Ms Tay's present's collection) and my Podpod (this has really became my iPod's name).


    My table was always the sweet shop. And I am very happy to say that none was purchased my myself. They all come from my nice male friends. :) They dote me so much lah. And my calculator. People always stare at it, trying to figure out which button is which, because each number has a sticker on it, covering the identify.

    I had mentioned before the tables aren't really ours. But this is truely mine. Because of this:



    It has my name and Kelvin's initial. HAHAHA.

    Aucun commentaire: