Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    mercredi, octobre 19, 2005

    Coincidence?

    Time : 12.08 am

    While waiting for Amelia's bus just now, we both pop out our identical iPods and started oning them.

    Well, Amelia was like," Guess what I am listening to!"

    But it took some time before the singer starts, so I played mine and stucked the ear pieces on each our ears.

    After a while, we realise we are listening to the same song by Energy!

    IS IT COOL OR WHAT?!


    Just how many coincidences do we have in our lives?

    With more than 500 songs in each iPods, with their owner each having different kinda genre in their iPods. (FYI: Amelia's more of the oldies listener and I like radio-friendly tracks.)

    We walk pass one another everyday in our lives. Perhaps when we are just in our baby trolleys, our parents might had strolled pass one another, along with us, and VIOLA! We are best of friends now, not even realising that we had perhaps, met before ages ago.

    There's this old joke I heard before. A teacher asks a student what he believes is a coincidence, and he will say,"My parents coincidencely marry on the same day!"

    Super lame. Haha.

    It is really coincidence that I get to know you?

    Or is it fate?

    I think all is planned by the big guy up there. It is he who makes me who we are today. He planned for us when to eat, shit, sleep and all. It is he who decides who he wants us to be with for the rest of our lives.

    Speaking of which, I hate him for his love decisions. He always make the ugly people match up with pretty/handsome people. No offence if you think you're in one such relationship. But that's sooo not good! I mean, jun nan mei nu then good mah! It's always one handsome guy holding hands with this girl who looks outta the picture. That is soo sad.

    I need to go. Later~

    Aucun commentaire: