Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    lundi, octobre 17, 2005

    Enough is enough.

    Time : 10.22 pm

    I have to start cracking.

    No more procrasinating for me.

    I have a jolly 20 (and less! I am so sorrry I cannot remember the dates left!) more days before the big O.

    I will blog less too, unless my blogging instincts are really itching me all over.
    I will NOT shop anymore, since I need to save up for massive shopping trips, chalets, hotel suites after 22 November 2005.
    I will spend more quality time with my books, and make sure that the knowledge really enters my coconut head.
    I will have more Study Sessions with my friends, and make sure that they are productive and the environment is conducive.
    I will study, cram, mug and really understand what I am studying.
    I MUST MUST MUST do well.

    That is a promise I present to all my dear readers. :)

    Have some faith in me, I'll say no to temptations.

    Oh ya, no junk food too. (I'm planning on going organic after the O's. ;)) Junk food and stress = ALOT ALOT OF BIG RED PIMPLES!

    *satisfied* This does seem so tough as I blog it out.

    Your's faithfully,
    Low Ying Ting
    A bugger mugger

    Aucun commentaire: