Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    mardi, octobre 25, 2005

    Humanity

    Time : 10.08 pm

    People are weird. All of us are, in our very own ways.

    None of us strongly believes that we are in the wrong, even if there's the actual fact. We get all defensive over ourselves when someone put it strongly that it was our fault.

    But you know! If you didn't blahblahblah, I won't blahblahblah!

    Ya, sure. Blame the weather, when your tan doesn't come out right, blame the uneveness of the cement floor when you trip over your own shoelace, blame the alarm clock (or your mother, in alternate cases) when you're late for school, blame your teachers when you got lousy results, blame your friends when you hear someone talking bad about yourself.

    Have you ever thought about:

    Maybe you didn't sit under the correct shade, you are just plain careless, you are just a lazy pig, maybe you're just stupid and not hardworking enough and that your personality really sucks?

    It's your fault actually, even after beating around the bushes for like, the longest time.

    We don't like being in the wrong, because you think that the others will shun from you because you think that you are a bad bad person. But hey, being over-defensive gets you nowhere.

    Instead, your friends will think of you as bull-headed and, "She/he never heeds others' advices! Everything is just her her her/him him him! Like duh, who will ever, EVER, wanna live in such a sinister world?!", and finally.. No one fancies you as a friend. :)

    *sigh* If only I can get those shit up there into my knuclehead as well. I always don't practise what I preach.

    *****

    P.S.: I have a lot of thoughts and comments unramped here. Haha. If you don't agree or you find it offending, leave my site. :)

    *contines ranting* Oh yes!

    The big guy up there sucks for planning events.

    I mean, things always happens at either the right time, wrong place; wrong time, right place.

    And after everything, you just wish the same incident happens again, at either the right place/time.

    This sucks.

    I totally hate this kinda arrangement.

    Example 1:
    You see this cute guy loitering around Heeren (ahem) one day. "Oh my god!", you whispers and you gushes and drools all over your clothes. You are so tempted to hit on him! But then it dawned on you, you're out with your best guyfriend. And that cute guy's so going to think that you're attached and that you're flirtatious!

    An example of: Right place, wrong time.

    Example 2:
    It's another case of Monday blues again. As you drags your heavy butt through the school gate, just before the school bell rings and your slightly flustered form teacher hurried towards you. "Oh my dear and beloved student, just how much I adore you! Can you please help me bring this 10 stacks of workbooks to Class 4Z (which is at the 5th level and there is no lift assess!)?"

    An example of: Wrong time, right place.

    I think I have my point proven, have I?

    Aucun commentaire: