Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    mardi, octobre 04, 2005

    Being a girl ROCKS.

    Time : 10.41 pm

    Life is good. I am surrounded by friends who are willing to give up their sleep, studying time, slacking time, dinner and just come around to help me with my weakness. My friends are all (Well.. Mostly, I suppose.) willing to put me as their pirority and help me with all their might. Yonghan and Jiayang! I love you guys (today). :)

    Have I ever told you guys how much I LOVE BEING A GIRL? *megawatt grin*

    It's cool, fun, pretty and full of previledges!

    #1). Guys always have to pay on a date!
    My favourite favourite factor being a girl. Go dutch? Screw you, man! (AikChun: PLEASE read this part again and again, digest and apply to your lovelife, mister!) Even if you and this guy are not together, neither is he interested in you, but as a nice gester, he'd pay! If he has the bread, of course.

    Amelia, Gabriel, Jiayang and I were having lunch at KFC just now; and both of us got free lunch! *cheers* You have no idea how gleeful we were. *grins some more* Alright, call me a cheapskate or whatevershit, I just love being a girl. :))

    I am not being unreasonable here, but I strongly believe a guy should always try to pay as much as they can! I mean, come on! First impression strikes, don't they? And sparks may just spark off and love blossoms! You'd still be the winner in due time!

    #2). Girls are weak.
    Typical stereotype. But this gives us better treatment! Guys will be nicer, albeit just a little in some cases. On birthdays, guys trash guys, guys give the girls present and better treatment. If a guy bullies a girl, all she has to do is to wimper, wince and whine (Triple W!), and she'd get her way. Well.. it didn't work for me before, but now? :) LIFE IS GOOD!

    #3). Gifts! Shower me with gifts!
    Girls loveeeee gifts. Especially pleasant surprises. Guys know that, and they do so. Girls won't also surprise her best girlfriends with sudden presents, which they know that their girlfriends like best. I mean, do you see NORMAL guys giving presents to another guy for no reason? NO!

    #4). Send me home! (If not..)
    Well.. It's just a tradition and a guy should always do so. Period. I don't even have to go in much into it. If not? HAH! The poor guy would get the silent treatment, cold shoulders and tons of tantrums.

    "What if someone wanna rape me how!"
    "Later got (insert a species that the girl is afraid of) how!"

    *winks at the girls*

    #5). Fashion.
    Girls can wear skirts! Girls can wear ANY colour without being stereotype as gay, metrolsexual, or anything unordinary. Girls can wear boots, without looking like a dork in town! Girls can wear tubes, spegetti strips, halters, or simply revealing clothes, without getting sniggers from the crowd. Girls can wear heels to make themselves taller. Girls can wear all sorts of accersories. Girls' hair grows faster! Girls can wear whatever a guy wears, but definitely not vice versa. (The list continues. I just can't name all!)

    #6). Soft toys.
    Guys with soft toys are.. albeit weird? Hmmm.. But check out a girl's room! Soft toys seen here and there, and no one would find it out of the ordinary.

    #7). Physical attacks.
    Well, if someone hits our groin, we wouldn't suffer as much pain. :) Heh heh.

    #8). SHOPPING!
    Must I say more? A girl doesn't need any excuse/reason/explanation to go shopping! It's in our blood! AND THIS IS THE BEST BEST BEST POINT YET.

    #9). Bitching.
    It's our nature and we are totally loving it! But now again, guys are getting bitchier and bitchier, or so my guy friends are. It just don't work out. Bitching is meant for girls!

    #10). Toilet excuse.
    Met with a unreasonable and strict (say the old [as in last time] Ms Tan Ai Hua) teacher, no one can goes to the toilet. But girls can say," Girls' problem" and we get the toilet pass! It works best when it comes to the male teachers. They would uttor no word and hand you the pass. Woot.

    #11). PMS
    The best excuse to just flare up and throw tantrums at your boyfriend, or just any unlucky soul.

    #12). Political issues.
    So what if we girls don't know anything about which Minister is retiring, or which stock market is doing better? We can cook!

    #13). It simply rocks.
    Period. (Not that monthly period ah!) :)

    The list really can goes on and on and on. I just don't have the time now! I need to bathe and study Social Studies!

    I am starting to fall with Joel Madden. *lovesick* He looks totally gorgoeous without tat' much eyeliner; and he carries a blazer off very well.

    Speaking of blazers, I saw a couple of guys in blazers today. No doubt using "cold weather" as an excuse. I must admit they look pretty cool. :) I dig guys in blazers A LOT!

    CHEERIO!

    Aucun commentaire: