Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    lundi, octobre 10, 2005

    I'm sorry too.

    Time : 9.38 pm

    I'm sorry if I offended you, Fenglin.

    Actually, I had already apologised in that post for me being so feather-brained, irrational and a total asshole. I was crumbled all inside for making such nonsensical comments about the prelim results.

    I was oblivious of the fact that that table belongs to you, or rather, just for 4 more days. I did not know that plain resting on your table won't flare you up that badly, so.. I apologise again?

    Sure. Hate-tags are welcomed. But hate-tags with their's owners' names stated are what that I welcome. :) Well, that doesn't matter now, do it?

    Argh. I find it so useless to reply your accusations and apology. I am fully aware that whatever I am going to say now, are not going to change your negative opinion of me. No?

    If you're offended, I make a public apology here.

    I am sorry for sleeping on your table.
    I am sorry for posting those photos of me sleeping on your table up.
    I am sorry for my friends defending me, hence getting both of you pissed off.
    I am sorry for thinking that you look down on the tail-end classes, just because of a tag in which you defended yourself by saying you're smarter than us.
    I am sorry for feeling so flabbergasted when the truth dawned on me, that I went around consulting my friends on how to retaliate, making people think that I am blowing the matter up.

    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .

    Peace? Just 4 more days to go. Let's make it a memorable last few days for us graduates. Bear no grudges, shouldn't we? :)

    P.S.: Please please please do not loathe/dislike/hate your classmate for notifying me about factuality. It is how a friend would react to retaliate what ill that had been spoken of by someone else. Put yourself in her shoes, and you'd understand perhaps, what she did.. was exactly what you'd do at that moment. :)

    PEACE?

    *****

    Blogging has made me so sick now. I blogged for the sake of my enjoyment and leisure. It was said that when more people gets to know your blog, the more hatred and fanatic actions you'd felt. How true.

    I will be going on a short hiatus to sort out my thoughts about graduation and stuff. Meanwhile, I'd just update about my beloved ones.

    Blogging has become more of a burden than just what I used to do for fun.

    MayBe ii sHoUld jUx gO baCk tO tyPiiNg and blOggiiNg liKe hOw ii usEd tuu bE. aT leaSt i duNch gEt iinTo trooUble rigHtx?

    Aucun commentaire: