Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    jeudi, octobre 20, 2005

    Untitled

    Time : 9.01 pm

    Life's being a drag.

    Science practical today and it isn't so bad, I can say. *smiles*

    I was trying to be a clown while leaving and was like, muttering,"Copper copper copper!"

    Why?

    Well, perhaps one of the dim-witted private candidates would get my "hint" and spread the word! And everyone will assume it's copper, although it's definitely not; since there's no color. I haven't finish my prediction yet! They will doubt my "hint", but I look smart (Duh.), so they will choose to believe me and all put copper as their answer!

    YEAH!

    What do I gain?

    Remember there's moderation. They will fare badly, thus pulling down the moderation and perhaps we can achieve A1 with just 6o marks. *sneaky grin* =P

    *let's mourn for 1 minute if they really write copper as their answers*
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .

    .
    .

    Nonetheless, let's not get hasty. I doubt any one of them heard me.

    Furthermore, like, DUH. How can copper be white and colourless only throughout the experiment?

    If that person really thinks so, I do not think it is the right time for him/her to take the practical.. Yet.

    Scheming yet useless. Tsk.

    Aucun commentaire: