Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    jeudi, octobre 13, 2005

    Pros of Graduation

    Time : 1.43 pm

    I felt like a total piece of crap this morning. God. What had my health become to? Go to hell for those who think I contracted Dengue Fever. (Yes yes. That includes you too, Lim Chee Chai!)

    I shall go to the pros of graduating! Everyone's yakking and yakking about the cons of graduation. Then the pros how? Cannot forsake! Perhaps.. thinking about the pros, will make Graduation day seem a better event.

    *****

    Away with the hustle and bustle in the morning!

    No more pushing and squeezing on Bus 21 and all! We usually shares the bus with other school people, working adults and aunties going to the wet market. It usually takes me a few "Excuse Me" just to get down of the bus. Count yourself lucky if you manage to snag a seat!

    Now we can choose the time we want to return to school for consultation or for whatever reasons you have! HAH! No one will snatch seats from me, or try to grope my breast while trying to retain balance. :))


    Huh? Late for school?

    Wait a minute. I do not need to attend the morning assemble no more! And I can return to slumber land, where my Prince Charming is waiting for me with his dark horse. Or maybe for just a while, but hey! A minute or 2 in slumberland is a good few hours spent in the harsh reality.


    I miss school!

    I don't know if you'd consider this as a pro of Graduation, but hey.. I strongly agree that after graduation, our body clocks will go all hay-wired and we'd be pleading God to turn back time and let us return to the good ol' school days!

    Now to the pro part, we start missing school. School will be like some kind of new drugs! And we'd all be like *sniff sniff* I need *shiver* school *sniff sniff*! By the time we reach Poly or JC, we will regret for all the times we pretend to be sick and find all means to wriggle ourselves outta school, and THUS! We will not skip school in Poly or JC!

    YEAH!

    Wait. I don't think I am making any sense here. But you get what I mean right?

    *****

    P.S: Seriously, I cannot think of anymore..


    Growing up

    When Graduation comes, it'd defnitely make us grow up. That's what all of us are trying hard to become, isn't it? With all those junk the girls applies on their faces, and how the guys buy business wear and try to look all grown-up.

    Indeed, the time has come for us to say good-bye to being a kid.

    *cough cough* I am getting advance in age..

    *****

    Tomorrow is the final day. For real. The thoughts about tomorrow had been triggering through my head. It's the last day we are going to spend schoollife together. No more looking down on haughty juniors (This suck. Because next year, we will be the juniors being looked down on. =x)

    And I still owe Ms Tay 3 MCs/letters for my absence in school. "Tomorrow tomorrow~"

    WHAT TOMORROW?!

    Tomorrow's the last day of school already!

    :'(

    Aucun commentaire: