Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    jeudi, octobre 06, 2005

    Boat Quey

    Time: 9.45 pm

    I actually accidentally deleted everything by one spurry mistake. Screw myself. Never mind. I shall do it again.


    This is my class of 2005. :)


    My Cheechai! My besty ever. :)


    I am studying Humanities okay. I am a good girl.


    And some others deep in conversation..

    *****

    Pretty and nice Honey accompanied me to my mother's concert. She is performing as one of the items as part of the CC's singing lesson concert.


    Twins iPods! Guess which is mine? (The one on the right.)

    Honey and I went around taking photos too!


    Didn't I tell you I found my tall, dark, handsome and erm.. stoned Prince Charming?


    Amelia fits in well too! Lol.


    There was another function happpening in the bigger Victoria Concert Hall as well! There were high security, police men, sniffing police dogs and metal detactors situated at the entrance. Someone big and important must be attending the function, or whatever it is! Nah, it's not my mother's concert. You'd think any VIP would be interested. Haha.


    So how? Do I get 10/10 for imitating this statue?

    *****

    We saw something elses too!


    What are these? Seriously, these cute girl statues didn't stuck me on their actual purpose. I was telling Honey,"Let's talk picture with those cute girls!". There were 2 white ones.


    There are evn pink ones! In fact, there are a lot more pink ones, as compared to the white ones, which only have 2.

    *****

    October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month. The Pink Sihouette Walk and Display was launched on 2nd Ocotber 2005.

    This is one samll part of information I had took:


    There are actually 1100 females diagnosed with breast cancer every day. That is about 3 female daily. And breast cancer had took away 270 lives annually! :(

    It is sucha a sad affair. Girls, let's go for screening too!

    I support the Breast Cancer motion. I even bought the Breast Cancer set of Za foundation, which comes along with a pink ribbon Badge.

    To find out more, please visit the Breast Cancer Foundation website!

    *****

    Solemn stuff aside, we took more photos!


    I am sad.

    NOT! Haha. I am as happy as I can be!


    Honey is sad too. :(

    NOT! Haha. She is happy as she can be!

    *****

    Crap aside. The concert came and went.

    It was boring! BLAH. I am really glad Honey came along with me, I would have died even badly.

    My mother was really cute on stage. Super hyper-active! I felt like her Mum instead as the auidence. You know how young parents would attend their kids' drama play on their graduation night for nursery? And then they would spot their kid as a rock, tree, elepant or stuff like that.

    With that, they would squeak and wave boardly to their kid, hoping to catch their son/daughter's attention? I felt just like that. Haha.

    Honey and I went home ourselves, since Daddy's car wouldn't have much space left after the wifey's joined in.

    More black people!


    That's Honey helping the dark men to carry sacks. You can't actually see much.


    That's me discussing how to resettle the people with some other important people.

    "We must resettle the people more carefully and name our pirority specifically. We cannot let History happen again!

    See! I do study my Social Studies, you know.

    On our way home (on the train), we saw..


    a suspicious article on the floor! To further prove that it's actually on a train, I even took a bit of the pole.



    It's..

    .
    .
    .
    .
    .

    A clam.

    I even engaged in a conversation with it!

    Me: Hello, Mister Clam!
    Clam: *squeaks* Hello!
    Me: *concerned* What are you doing on our human train?
    Clam: *breathless* I am escaping!
    Me: Oh dear! From..?
    Clam: Newton Food Center! *deep breathe* They want to cook and EAT me! *knock itself against the floor* NOOO! I DON'T WANNA DIE!!
    Me: *reassuring* Don't worry! Everything will be fine!

    It then exits at Paya Lebar Station, and hopped on Bus 76 to go to East Coast Park to reunit with its family. How sweet isn't it?

    *****

    My maid got an iPod Nano for her and and boyfriend.


    So slick and pretty. :(


    See how unposh my iPod Mini look like beside a Nano!
    iPod Mini: :( I am getting old and ugly..
    iPod Nano: CHECK ME OUT! I got colour! I can put photos! I am thinner! You are fat! *taunting*


    F*cking pretty!

    *****

    By the way, a lotpeople missed me from school today! My phone was bombarded with concerned, or maybe kpo, messages from my friends. :') I am loved! No worries, guys. I am not sick! I just.. *cough*wokeuplate*cough*.

    Tooties!

    Aucun commentaire: