Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    samedi, octobre 22, 2005

    B.O.R.I.N.G.

    Time : 10.10 pm

    Things are getting so routine-y.


    1. Wake up and brush teeth.
    2. Charge my phone and bathe.
    3. Wear my contact lenses.
    4. Message whoever that messages me first.
    5. On the computer.
    6. Check mails.
    7. Check out whoever's that online.
    8. Engage a conversation with a kucklehead.
    9. Visit my own blog.
    10. Be extremely delighted to see that someone has left a chocolate/tag.
    11. Reply tags.
    12. Check out my friends' blogs.
    13. Check out Xiaxue's blog.
    14. Visit Baby Blues and satisfy myself with the daily dose of Hammie.
    15. Rock my room with music on iTunes.
    16. Plug in my iPod in hop to charge and update it.
    17. Walk around the house and look for hidden money and take a look around.
    18. Pop into the kitchen, eager to see food.
    19. Pee.
    20. Wait for someone to ask me to get outta my house.
    21. Go for tuition.
    22. Slack around Kenneth's house and stare at Rosy.
    23. Gives myself a pat on the back whenever I do well for a Maths paper.
    24. Take the train home.
    25. Tune into my iPod whenever I am alone.
    26. Pee.
    27. Remove any accesseries I got on my body.
    28. On the computer.
    29. Go to the kitchen and dig for food.
    30. Check mails.
    31. Look around for familiar nicks on MSN Messenger.
    32. Tell myself that I need to do some revision.
    33. Blog out my inspiration for the day.
    34. Visit my blog and check out how many people have viewed my blog.
    35. Reply tags.
    36. Visit my favourite blogs.
    37. Google myself.
    38. Check out the kitchen for food.
    39. Chat online, on the phone and message people.
    40. Stare at the work I am suppose to do.
    41. Decide that I am hungry.
    42. Go to the kitchen and look for food.
    43. Return and continue surfing the net.
    44. Time for bed!


    That's rather what I do day in and out when I do not have to attend school.

    LIFE IS SO PREDICTABLE!

    *pulls my hair*

    Aucun commentaire: