Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    samedi, octobre 29, 2005

    Last post..

    Time : 12.45 pm

    Till I say," Bon Voyage!" to my test papers, that is.

    Coming online just distracts me and I will slack alot. And I simply can't afford that! Just 2 more days to the sucky Chinese paper and I really need to strike and strive alot harder than the amount of effort I put in last June.

    After that, Novemebers sashays in, and *poof* all the actual papers are going to bypass me in a breeze. Take it as if I am away on a vacation.. Away to beautiful and beachy Hawaii! I am soaking the sun (I~ I'm gonna soak up the sun~) in my tinist bikini that I can fit into!

    Maybe I'd pop in on Monday just to wish my blog a happy Birthday, and of course! To collect presents! No harm taking a break once in a while right?

    For now, you'd see none of me unless it's business. Oh yeah, I'm getting my ipod Nano for free on 4th Nov. :) I just signed up for new 1.5Mbps SingNet BroadBand and it's whizzing on 4 Nov! WOOHOO!

    Just before I take my leave, let me show you guys some disgusting photos we took when we had our Study Session at Geyland Serai's McDonald's. I swear that if I have the time, I will write a complaint letter to the big guy of McDonald's!

    How can a fast food resturant, a world-wide and reowned one too, be so unhygiene?!


    It's a cockroach. And no, it's not a nymph. It's a full grown mama. (I think it's a female lah.) Let's take a closer look..


    See! BIG! Now with the bazaar on, I can understand the larger amount of people cuising in just vfor the convinience of the toilet there. But bringing cockroaches in?! What if there is a whole big nest of it somewhere! And the nest infests the kitchen!

    How safe will our food be?!

    After the O's, I will email a complaint letter! And I can show off how good my format is. Hahaha. *determined*

    Til then! :) Please continue to visit my blog, be it to link to somewhere else or what! :D

    BYE BYE!

    For now. :))

    Aucun commentaire: