Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    samedi, octobre 01, 2005

    CLEO SALE!

    Time : 7.31 pm

    I promised photos (for a very long time ago) and so here I am!


    BREASTS!


    Horny I am, I went to grope the breast! Wah.. Shiok ah!


    Still not happy, must grope some more..

    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .

    .



    Alright. They are just empty coconut shells.

    *****

    The girls came over to decorate Stefanie's present!


    Awake.


    Sleep..


    Trying hard to snore!

    And we played beach room volley!


    Side One


    Side Two

    And..


    *gasp* AMELIA'S PREGNANT!


    Dr. Low delievered Amelia's baby for her effortlessly.

    After much yelling, screaming, crying and shieking..


    *baby starts crying* IT'S A GIRL TORTISE!


    Mummy Amelia heaves in relief.


    Happy Mummy and Baby.

    On the first day of being delivered, Joyce kisses it her!


    Now really, it's unclean. :(

    *****

    It's Stefanie's birthday!

    While waiting for Joyce to finish her Maths test, Amelia and I took forty winks!





    *cough cough* I shall not reveal which class we are in, but it's pretty obvious lah. :D


    Milunie. :)

    Muee (Sorry. I forgot the spelling.) got a new series of cute soft toys!

    They are called.. I don't know. Heh. All I know are that they are cute and of Amelia's native!

    HOW COOL IS THAT!


    *muack muack*


    They even have Huga Huga (or so what I called them) in angel disguise!


    Amelia and her "family members" whom she refuse to acknowledge. So unfilial right!

    *bimbotic giggles*


    Stefanie and her neoprint and present from us! It's actually an empty Charles and Kieth paper bag. Haha.

    No lah, we where got so bad.

    My classmates should have seen me working on the wrapper in class, and 4J people would have saw Joyce working harder on the pretty birthday card!

    The others? SHAKE LEG! And then accuse me (as in a lie) of eating the money, ended up not having a present for dear Stefanie. Lol.


    Happy birthday girl with her presents from us!


    We bought her a.. watch (without the strap), so we put it in a photo frame, self-decorated. :) We didn't got her the watch strap because.. *cough*wehavenotenoughmoney*cough*

    Once again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, STEFANIE! :)

    *****

    Today! Amelia, Lecia and I went to rock the town with my CLEO card (which is MIA for the moment, therefore, I could get a photo of it.)! We left home before 12pm. Amazing how the word "SALES" can make us wake up early and shop.



    We bought stuff from FleshImp, and some fat arse one else bought the blink-blink necklace I wanted to get. :( Nonetheless, I bought another necklace and a top. Total? $21 only! WAH!


    Fox: I bought the green top (the one I tried above) for $11!

    And we had lunch at Pepper Lunch!

    I think pepper Lunch should only be opened during the day, since after dark, people will be consuming DINENR! Not lunch! And that will defeat the real idea of their name. Right?


    I was so bored. -.-


    Our waiting number!


    On one side..

    And on the other side!


    My Beef Pepper rice! See that some of the beef slices are in pale pink? You actually have to turn them around the bowl/plate to cook it YOURSELF!

    HOW COOL IS THAT?!


    Lecia's Salmon Pepper rice! Nice as well. :)

    You should really try food from Pepper Lunch! Their price are rather reasonable (Our bill costed $20 only. Amelia didn't order anything.). Well, unless you're not a fan of butter and pepper, you should go for it!


    Ahh~ GOOD! SEPAB! HAO!

    After that, we shopped some more. I LOVE LECIA TODAY! :) We also bought a hell lot of sationary and birthday presents for Lecia's classmates.

    At the end of the day..


    A HELL LOT OF SHOPPING BAGS!
    (I do away my face because I was looking very very very very horrible. :D)

    *****

    So today, I bought:

    - Flesh Imp shirt
    - Flesh Imp necklace
    - Fox green halter
    - ZA Breast-cancer foundation Package
    - Pencil Case
    - Cute Post-it!

    :)

    I am a happy happy little girl.

    Aucun commentaire: