Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    vendredi, septembre 30, 2005

    Huh.

    Time : 11.18

    There's something freaking wrong with my bloody Blogger. And I HAVE to use Blogger to blog, since I have quite a number of photos to post up. I can't even use the normal "Compose mode", since it interuptes the limited space I have for blogging. Now I am using the HTML version. Wonderful!

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY, STEFANIE!

    Stefanie: Happy birthday, kido! :) You're finally offically 16! Yeah! Thanks for bringing so much joy into my life. Don't know just how much duller my life would had been, if not because of all the colours you brighten up my life with. Now that you're 16, you can have sex without your sex partner being punished! Double YEAH! Alright, just kidding. By the way, I am really NOT angry just now. >.<

    I am super tired today. Missed my favourite show today because my maid failed to call me up. I know it's tough! But if you try a littler bit harder, I am sure I would have woke up! ARGH! Now I miss 1 episode of it! (Fa Yi X Dan An)

    More bloggin tomorrow. I need to sleep. Hopefully my Blogger would had felt better.



    I caught Corpse Bride already! :)

    Overall, it's a nice show. Their animation sucks though. Everyone looked so ugly and outta-shape! Some are too thin, too fat, weird hairstyle, weird mouth, weird chicken-like throat-hanging thing. And everyone walks like their feet are tied together. They even provide the shuffling of feet sound effects. -.-

    Worth watching though. Go catch it yourself. :)

    CLEO shopping tomorrow! WHEE!

    Aucun commentaire: