Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    samedi, août 27, 2005

    2(Ban mian)

    Time : 10.41 pm

    We did May/June O levels Maths Paper 2 today, and it wasn't so bad to me. I am sure I can pass it. Or maybe I shouldn't be so confident.

    We went over to Amelia's house for Ban Mian and Project Superstar. I love the song William sang, even after hearing it twice. Great song. Ban mian rocks. I finally get to eat it, after craving for what seems like ages. I went home and realised the workers were finally back! I thought they totally forsake my house. Now I have a working air-conditioner. WOOHOO!

    I studied with Huixian, Lecia, SiahMong and SweeYim at our usual hangout on Saturday. I did 2 topics of Physics TYS! :D The amount are actually very insignificant 'cause they are the shortest topics, but hey, I DID 2 TOPICS!

    Huixian, Lecia and I headed for Bugis after that to get my watch. I bought it at $165 and was in a dilemma; not knowing pink/white. I chose white in the end. Pretty. :) I am so satisfied.

    Not. Now I want an Adidas bag, Mickey Mouse Blink Blink, Levi's girls jeans, Haivanas' sandals, *blah blah*. Perhaps I can never be satisfied. I was telling Amelia and Huixian much earlier that i'd rest in peace after getting my iPod and watch. But now? Lol. I guess they guessed right.

    Lecia and I walked around after that and had ban mian again! (That explains my title) I guess I can never be sick of it. :D

    I. Am. So. Tired. I need sleep! Byebye!

    I'm coming out of my cage
    And I've been doing just fine
    Gotta gotta gotta be down
    Because I want it all
    It started out with a kiss
    How did it end up like this
    It was only a kiss, it was only a kiss ..


    This song is stuck.

    Aucun commentaire: