Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    dimanche, août 07, 2005

    %$#@^&!

    Time : 1.40 pm

    Just look at this.

    Haha. I felt so ashamed that I was one of them before. *buries my face in my hands* In fact, I can recognise one of the girls there. She is an Energy fan too! I remembered her from the 18-days lining up, and she was in the 2nd group in line, while I was guarding the 1st group's space.

    So glad to say that.. I've grown up! Although I still will go for autograph sessions, no more staying over! (Even though I didn't stay over for the 18-days one, HAHA. I just get to stand in line for guarding the space for 1 pathetic day. :D)

    Most Energy fans had moved on to K*One, I realised. 3 cheers to K*One!

    _____________________

    My father is being so ridiculous now. I wonder who, seriously, is having PMS at this moment. I got yelled at for adding coconut into his stupid bowl of green bean soup. Tell me, blogders. Is this how kindess should be taken? There is no point in getting angry over this stupid green bean soup right?

    WHAT? Your daughter is less significant as compared to a $1 stupid bowl of green bean soup? Don't make me hate you. How was I supposed to know that you didn't like coconut? You could have warned me beforehand! But did you?! Did you?!

    Blah blah blah. Go on.. Be angry with me. Be unhappy with whatever shit I do. Nothing I do is ever right, right? Go on.. Continue treating me like this. And this applies to you too. Idiot.

    Please refer to my previous post. I am adding up the pictures. Sorry for the delay.

    :)

    Aucun commentaire: