Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    jeudi, août 04, 2005

    YES YES YES!

    Time : 12.00 am

    Jason is finally out. :) I can rest in peace finally..

    Anyway, I wanna apologise for the hostility in my previous post. No, I will not remove its content, unless the latter decided to do something nasty to me. But, hey.. That's not the real Bruisy okay? Bruisy is very gentle and nice one.

    潘瑋柏 latest album 高手 has a few great songs. Just to name a few, there is 高手, Baby Bye, 不得不愛 , 誰是MVP and 愛很容易. Some cool facts for Project Superstar fans! Do you know that Baby Bye is 作曲 by 陳孟奇? And that is Hagen (Whenever someone speaks of his name, I am reminded of ice cream.)! The guy who got booted off weeks ago. Talented, ain't he? A local talent! YEAH!

    I am looking for my Brucy Lee! Where is my dear Brucy to give Bruisy love? Haha.

    Imagine our wedding..

    Welcome to the wedding reception of Brucy and Bruisy Lee! :)

    Awww~ Wedding bells and mistletoes! Sorry. I know it's too early for mistletoes and Christmas. Speaking of mistletoes, I am going to keep up with my promise this Christmas. I am really going to get a mistletoe and hang at some doorway and kiss any guy that walk under it! I AM serious!

    Just to add.. I failed English. Screw it. Why must Mdm Wee be so strict in her marking? I know this Block Test isn't important if I pass or fail. A borderline fail can garantee me a pass in my O levels, but I am just unhappy. Failing is big for me. I hate failing. Drats.

    The dark gates has just opened not too long ago. Hold your mouth in all circumtances alright kids? Oooh! It's time for story telling and BOOs here and there. Oh ya.. *nasty grin* HORROR MOVIES! Who wanna watch with me? Please have a strong arm. I grabs the nearest arm whenever I am scared.

    Aucun commentaire: