Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    mardi, août 23, 2005

    POWERPUFF!

    Time : 7.54 pm

    Hello! School was cool today. Mrs Poh let us try out a new system, just like those variety shows on tv, in which everyone in the class get to use a remote control, which buttons like, A, B, C, D, E, F. So the questions (MCQ) are projected from her laptop, and we get to choose the answer by just clicking the button! IS TO COOL OR NOT?!

    This is Manjusri, so it makes a gigantic change. I love Mrs Tay! *holds pom-poms and do a cheer routine*

    Huixian, Amelia and I went to Singapore Post's KFC after school and there's millions (a definite over-statement. Haha.) of Manjusrians inside! It was kinda embarassing, 'cause it's pretty obvious it was the coupons given in the Straits Time that made all of us wanna indulge in those finger-licking good chicken.

    We visited Popular and went gaga over all the PPG (not SSPG ah. Don't get erotic.) merchandise! I mean, THEY ARE SO ADORABLE! We got a pencil box and a ballpoint pen each! Amelia's Blossom, I'm Bubbles and Huixian's Buttercup! Lol. But in the end, we all swopped and I'm Buttercup, Amelia's Bubbles and Huixian's Blossom.

    Super cute, and it's NOT MY FAULT OKAY. I did not take a gun and force it towards your head, demanding you to get one. Hehe. I think I got them all down with Yingting-symptom.

    Amelia came over to use my computer and we watched the KOne VCD. Cool. Jr's so adorable. :) Winnie the Pooh all around his room.

    My mother spoilt my phone (Nokia 7280) and I had to hand over my keypad phone (Nokia 7260) to her and now I am stuck with Sony Erisson T630. BAH. This sucks. I don't even know how to operate it.

    I hadn't been really working hard towards the Prelims. I need to accelerate MORE MORE MORE! I need chocolate.

    Aucun commentaire: