Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    mardi, août 30, 2005

    Eeew!

    Time : 9.06 pm

    (Innocent) Huixian and Sweeyim saw a flasher around our school area! That man is so horrible!

    Stefanie had once experienced a flasher around that area too, and now it's Huixian and Sweeyim. God knows what that man would show the 2 girls if Huixian didn't had the intinct to run!

    Now Manjusri girls, if you're going home alone, please reframe from using the Kallang route until the constructions are done! it's really not safe and with sucha remote and secluded place, no one will be aware of your plight, unless someone up there really loves you. Even in a crowd of girls, it's still not safe 'cause school girls are still seen as innocent and weak ladies, aren't we?

    That man is seriously sick. The school is situated near the Red light District, couldn't he..? Why choose somewhere nere an instituent where young girls are everywhere? It's not as if we will give you the satisfication that you are yearning for. Go to somewhere where your sexual genies are wanted/desired for. Tsk tsk. Horny men.

    I wonder if he was really wanking in public. It's an offence, or what so my classmates (namely Aikchun and Andy) told me. Outrageous. If I was there, perhaps I'd ask Huixian and Sweeyim to take tongs and pick his hands at each side and I'd kick his groin! *grins menacely*

    I only have words, no action. I am a coward. Haha.

    That man had actually just mentally molested Huixian and Sweeyim! The 2 girls might be mentally scarred for lift and might not want to come in close contact with another guy! They might avoid guys like plague! Okay okay. I am exxagerating, but still.. *lost of words*

    Never mind. *sceptical look* I just hope the next victim isn't someone from Manjusri!

    WARNING! Don't use the Kallang route! FLASHER ALERT!!

    Aucun commentaire: