Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    mardi, août 23, 2005

    Thank God.

    Time: 11.39 pm

    I thought I lost my F&N textbook! I even tried tracing back where I could possibly left it at but I had the faintest idea! And then my mother saw my frantically searching high and low for something, and causally asked me what I was looking for. When I told her, she went back to her room and asked me if it was the latter.

    IT WAS!

    IT WAS!

    Hallelujah! Christmas came in early this year for me.

    I was really freaked out okay. I thought 2 years of highlighting, note-taking and doobling will be down the drain just like that. I had lost my Chemistry TYS, I cannot afford to lose anymore of my books! Darling books, please don't disappear from me every again? I have a fraglie heart!

    +++++

    I miss Ben and Jerry's. It's been donkey years since I last touched one. Just think about the Chocolate Fudge Brownie, Chunky Monkey, Phish Food, World's Best Chocolate, Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, Berry Nice.. Sigh.. That's heaven!

    +++++

    Chicken Little is so cute! It's a new animated character from Walt Disney, which has the effects like The Incredibles. You can find him in September issue of Maxim (on courtesy of Aikchun), go find him now and you can see half-naked girls!

    +++++

    I am so tired, I can barely keep my eyes open.

    +++++

    I'd be naming my iPod Chocolate and my camera French Fries! HOW'S THAT? :D My phone will remain unnamed as I change from one to another too frequently, that it's hard to settle on a precise name.

    +++++

    I need to sleep already. Night, guys.

    Aucun commentaire: