Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    vendredi, août 12, 2005

    T.G.I.F.

    Time : 10.45 pm

    I just kept hanging; this is the third time I am blogging this utter shit over and over again.

    Forget it, I shan't go into what happnened today.

    I got a terrible C5 for my Chinese O level. Downright disappointed in myself. I expected myself to not do well.. I knew I couldn't do well becuase I didn't really study and i was out at KFC with the guys 2 days before the exam, to make matter worse. But a C5? It's really bad.

    I'm a pathetic Chinese who cannot enbrace her own enthnic roots. I am so ashamed.

    I swear, with all my heart that I'd do better for the retest.

    You know why I post up my results without shame? Becuase I got so annoyed with the last year's batch for not declaring their grades, making it so difficult for me to research on their grades. So, Batch 2001! Please post up your grades for the well-being and for the confort of everyone.

    Many people sheded tears because they failed, got a B3 (which was so close to not retake the exam again), or got a B4 (which means they have to retake the exam AND attend lessons with the losers). i don't know why, but I was the one going arounf comforting people for getting B3/4, as if I attained an A1/2, or something. But no! Oh well.. At least i tried to bring some smiles to the tear-strained faces. :)

    I am going to the Guan Yin temple at Bugis Street tomorrow. The current encounter really freaks me out, and I am thinking about being a Buddhist again. Being a free thinker means that there is no one up there to protect and look over me! Now, I shudder at that thought.

    My mother supports me for being a free-thinker and I am thankful for that. I do not know how to break the news to her that i wanna be a Buddhist again. That lady had, maybe just changed my life for the better, I reckon.

    I shall post up photos at the next post. :) See ya later!

    Aucun commentaire: