Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    samedi, août 13, 2005

    Lousy blogger. Lousy story.

    Time : 9.13 pm

    Staring:



    Low Ying Ting!



    Ying Ting suffers from mild autism! (It's humour okay? I hope no one is offended. :)) She loves or maybe, it's just a habit, to hide herself in a corner. Poor thing eh?

    I am actually wearing Roxy board shorts, not anything else you're thinking about. :)

    and..



    Soon Huixian Schvelle!



    Huixian thinks that marshmallows are accessories to be wore, but not to be eaten! *chews my nails in horror* How bad can a girl be?! Just look at that picture! She's using marshmallows as a ring on her hand!

    Actually.. it was my hand, my thoughts. I just had to claim that it Huixian's hand. Haha.

    Lastly!



    Tang Kai Wen
    and Amelia Sim Sok Wei!



    Kaiwen thinks that she is the Queen of Gambling! She claimed that she is the best in Mahjong and no one ever came close to be second. What modesty. :)

    HUMOUR! Saw the humour in that? Lol.

    And Amelia?

    *to be continued*

    I'm sorry! I do not have any picture left for Amelia! Sorry sorry. Tobe continued ya? Stay tuned for this space!

    And together..

    THEY ARE THE BEST OF FRIENDS!



    :')

    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .

    How's that? Lol. I suck when it comes to photo-narration.

    Oh ya! I forgot about something? Guess who I found??



    ZHANG SHU WEI DA GE GE!

    It brings back memories. His bottom (under his shoes) was even branded for the sake of the Energy autographed poster. Shuwei Da ge ge will sit on my table now and serve as my motivation to study hard and harder!

    Aucun commentaire: