Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    jeudi, août 11, 2005

    I'm sorry...

    Time : 12.19 am

    For the short hiatus.

    This is so pathetic. I use my computer with fear every now and then, that I’d hang at any moment. This is so freaking me out. I don’t know it’s because that my computer isn’t used to it’s new home at a different spot of my room, or what. But it’s just also hanging. Now I’m resorted to blogging this in Microsoft Word, with fear of hanging. (Microsoft Word can relieve the document lost from hanging.)

    This is shit.

    Happy late National Day to everyone! :) I do hope that you guys enjoyed your holidays. Sorry for the short hiatus without any notice. My computer’s being really naughty, I guess she’s having her period. ARGH! I’d post up the photos when it’s really good.

    The current incident had shone through all my friends and now I know who are the true ones. The Papers, for sure, is at the top of the list. :) Well, I don’t wanna mention names, but now I’ve seen the true colours of someone. Tsk tsk. You wimp. I can’t believe this is the way you wanna treat a close friend, like me. Fine! At least now I know the true you. Indeed, you’re changed.

    Well, bad thoughts aside, I went out with the girls today! Amelia, Huixian, Kaiwen and me went downt to K Box! Yeah! I like this particular waiter there. I mean, he’s not good-looking or what, but he’s really nice to use. Probably it’s just because we’re all girls, but he gave us more tidbits than we asked for, took photo for us, kept coming into our room and gave us extended time to sing. Whee!

    Amelia left for her dental appointment, while the rest of us went over to Huixian’s house for mahjong! WOOHOO! Seriously, I reckoned we’re really too old for our ages. But heck, it’s fun. Shaun (Huixian’s younger brother) played with us, and Lecia came over soon. We had dinner there too. :D

    Blogging is so not fun without the photo facility.

    My house is so much better now. At least I have a table now, and a cupboard! All is not lost!

    ____________________

    School's tomorrow. The start of English Orals for the Big O's is tomorrow too. Best of luck to all the 4F people, and everyone else taking O level's this year in Singapore. :) We can do it! *pops crackers*

    I can type in Blogger already! But I cam not taking any chances, I shall make this short and sweet. I might be touching less of this evil thing now. Prelims are really very near! My conscience had been feeling bad for how much I had been neglecting my schoolwork. I was out on all these holidays, except for Sunday which I sat snuggly on the bad finishing my Harry Potter and the Half-blood Prince.

    The only productive thing I did was to finish my English homework. Tremendous!

    Well.. :) I have a new wardrobe. HEE HEE HEE. How happier can I be?

    I think I should rest.
    Bye bye. A photo blog tomorrow, I suppose? If my computer doesn't object, that is. :)

    Aucun commentaire: