Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    mardi, août 02, 2005

    I do NOT find it amusing.

    Time : 9.26 pm

    Today is Tuesday. I passed my Chemistry. :) This is a great deal to me, because only 3 girls (Amelia, Huixian and Kelly) from 4H passed, and so did I! WOOHOO! *do a somersault* I told my class guys about the message incident and they were all full of comments.

    BAH~ Silly girl.

    So anyway, I got pushed into the boys' toilet again. This is like the, 3rd time, I suppose? I got so many scatches and swollen marks on my limbs! Well, Koonann got just as injured as I am. :D I get to witness Koonpheng, Junkai and Jiayang peeing too. *wince*

    I had English Oral (again) this afternoon. This. Is. So. Stupid. They didn't even provide any reasons for why some of us are supposed to go for this re-oral. Calibration, my foot. You think this oral exam is thermometer ah?

    .
    .
    .
    .
    .

    Do I look like someone who is nice to push around? Sure, maybe to my close friends. But I know that they are like who they are. You know, teasing me and just taunting each other. They know who I am, they know I couldn't care any less for their mean treatment. I know deep inside that they don't mean what they say.

    But!

    This does NOT apply to people whom I couldn't even care less about. People who I see around in school, but is of no interest to know them any better. Don't try to push your luck around ME too far. I do have temper. I may be known for my soft side, but everyone will flare up eventually one day.

    And YOU just pushed the right button. What? ME? Watch out for you? Who are you to call me to do so! Please, little girl. Know your limits. Your brother is MY FRIEND. I am not trying to make matters big, you know. But you just chose the wrong person to play with. I do not know you. I am uncertained of your presence in school, and I only refer to you, as his sister. Who makes you think that you are in any position to talk to me this way?

    You're my insignificant junior in school, for Goodness' sake.

    To the brother: I am sorry. I do not mean to project my voice so much. I did not intend to be so agitated as well. I am sorry okay? I know this has nothing to do to you, but I just had to find someone to scream to.

    Huixian: Haha. Haey? You stupid fai cai! Imitation is the best of praise!

    I can't believe what is happening now. So surreal. Go diao zui yourself lah. I have better things to do.

    And for the last thing, Aikchun? I am not an ah lian, and never was I one.

    I am beginning to love my blog more and more. :) Die.. Do I sound like Xiaxue? Voicing out how unhappy I am about someone/something. Well, heck. No one reads my blog anyway.

    Is that referring to me?

    Aucun commentaire: