Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    dimanche, août 28, 2005

    I am a SPENDTRIFT.

    Time : 7.49 pm

    I have to admit. I spent over $200 during this weekend!

    My total expenses:
    - Guess? watch $165
    - Adidas bag $69.90
    - Food and misc. Uncountable

    (@.@) Kill me. I ought to be slaughtered for spending so much!

    It had been donkey years since I post up photos, isn't it? Now, enjoy. :) I apologise if my recent blog materials are really boring, but have faith in me okay! Continue with your waiting4miracle.blogspot.com subscription. *laughs out loud*

    Keep away from Huixian! She is a vicious 3-headed monster! Don't believe? See! I got evidence!



    See! She has 3 heads! HUIXIAN IS EVIL! I was telling Amelia Huixian's evil story just now, and she got so scared that she..



    moved away from Huixian.

    Now now, children, keep away from Huixian!

    Note: I'm kidding. :D Huixian is actually very nice and she had changed to be more feminine! Just visit her blog, or so what she claimed.

    +++++

    5/6 of the Papers went out today for God knows what reasons. *winks*

    Today Singapore is very windy!

    It was so windy such that Huixian and my skirts blew up!



    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .

    Actually it's just that the toilet has a very strong fan. Lol.

    As I was saying, I bought my Adidas bag. :)

    Photo-whoring time!


    Stefanie and Amelia


    Me and Huixian


    Huixian and Stefanie

    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .

    Lecia leh?



    Very scary! Huixian's hands were kinda shakey and this is how Lecia turns out to be. *shiver*

    +++++

    Study time. :)

    Aucun commentaire: