Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    mercredi, août 03, 2005

    The Island?

    Time : 9.58 pm

    I finally watched The Island. A great show, I must say. No spoilers here, just go watch okay? Do visit the loo before you watch it, because it's a freaking 2hours and 15mins show. My bladder almost burst in the theatre and it was cold cold COLD.

    When the show ended and after I relieved myself in the washroom, I suddenly became aware of all the technology around us. It's freaky just thinking about how much technology has changed our lifes. Totally. Just look at the automatic flusher, tap, hand dryer, door, escalator and many that I can only remember vaguely.

    So cool isn't it? Maybe we can purchase insurance just like the show. Cool flick.

    I missed Project Superstar today unfortunately, because I was out the whole day. Nonetheless, I am not so much interested in it anymore. All the singers I support are all out! Incredible. Now now, directors of Project Superstar, just get rid of Jason and let me have a peace of mind alright?

    Many weird strangers are appearing in my life suddenly. In both Friendster and MSN. Out of sudden, I exist to you people out there huh? Well.. Hello there, stranger. :)

    I bought new lingerine! *cheers* So pretty. $69.90 for one of them. Ouch. I would rather get my t-shirt bra, but I had no choice! Blame the sales.

    A housewarming party after my house's renovation probably? You're invited if you're someone nice, with pairs of eyes, ears, arms and legs! Tell me if you're interested. :)

    Huixian is not in school today yet! Get well soon, girl. I missed you terribly. :)

    ***

    I think my blog is getting just as boring as my life is! I need to spice things up. But how? Give me some pointers! I can't even think of incidents, stories or any amusing to blog about. BAH~ I need creativity with the snap of my finger. *snap* Apparently, it's not working just yet. Watch this space!

    I've updated my Friendster profile!

    Aucun commentaire: