Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    lundi, août 15, 2005

    Dull days ahead.

    Time : 9.01 pm

    Well.. Hello. I don't actually have anything to blog on. School's been a daze for me. People can be so sterotype ya? Everyone, inlcuding myself and you, just judge something or someone by what they know for that instance only. Perhaps, what they knew, had only barely skim the surface of who that someone really is.

    Forget it. I don't even know what I'm talking about.

    On the bright side, Yangyang lent me his Harry Potter and the order of the Phoenix. :)

    I just wanna continue rotting...

    And on the other bright side, I finished F&N Coursework Part B and I'm rather satisfied with my coursework in a whole.

    Dull life.. Blah..

    Aucun commentaire: