Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    mercredi, août 24, 2005

    Super Mummy!

    Time : 8.40 pm

    My mother fixed my printer! Woahie! She's Super Mum can. She can do everything. She fixed the bulb, she do the financial sum, she control our spending, she's the one who brought my computer to one piece, she's the one in charge of looking after the renovation. AWWW! I love you, Mummy!

    If only I'm like her. Well, at least I can cook and my food still look good, not like hers. :D

    My PPG pencil box is spoilt thanks to some asshole my classmate. Thanks alot, man.

    We had KFC for 2 consecutive days. My pimples are threatening to appear on my face again and I'm growing fat!

    I found a wooden box full of small clips and I had losta fun with my hair! Now my fringe are all clipped up into some mild ninga way. :) I am going to do this the next time I go out to study. Muahaha!

    Weilian give me a very complacent feeling when he replies the judges. I mean, DUH. You already win what, is there the need for this sarcasm? Kick you ah!

    Tired tired!

    Aucun commentaire: