Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    samedi, août 13, 2005

    :)))

    Time : 9.36 pm



    It's really irritating, you know. I've been seeing this Start-up window for the most times today! Gee, if I am paied a dollar for everytime my computer hangs, I'd be able to buy my Guess? watch already.

    Never mind about that now!

    I went out with Huixian to study!



    Huixian adores the chair at MacDonald's so much that she even dressed to blend in! Just look at the burger she was holding! BLUE too! Incredible. I wonder if MacDonald's would be generous enough to sell Huixian the seat as a souvenoir.

    And we studied!



    See my watch! It's a cute Winnie the Pooh watch I found while packing. I wore it despite the fact that it's battery is already dead. :) Whee! I'm thinking of wearing it to school just for the sake of fun.



    And Jiayang popped by!

    Great blur effect right? It seemed as if I took that while he hopped around. Muahaha!

    Pictures time!





    The three of us coridinally advise you which sauces to eat and which to now! As the saying goes, you are what you eat from your head to your feet! I'm sure you don't wanna be lemon tangoey from your head to your feet eh?

    The DON'Ts:



    The covers sure look innocent enough. With all the commercials, who would have wondered that they actually tasted bad?



    Personally, just opening the tabs are enough to turn anyone off. Just look at the colours of the sauces! Enough said. It is tested by the 3 of us and we all agreed that they are bad.

    The Do!



    This should be the saftest by just glancing at it's name. I mean, it sounded the most normal, and indeed. :) Actually, I think it's just barbeque sauce, but they changed the name to make it seem brand-new.

    What about the Wasabi one?

    We shuddered to think how it might taste now, so we decided to play safe. Haha. Actually I wanted to ask for that sauce, but Jiayang don't wanna go take. So.. *shrugs*

    After all the testing and evaluation (Haha. F&N Coursework Part B!), we reckon that..

    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .




    Garlic Chilli is still the best! :) It goes well with everyone in a nutshell.

    +++
    After much fooling around, I know that Jiayang's feet are HUMONGOUS!




    I know my leg looked fat. :( It's just the angle it's taken at okay? My legs aren't so quarter-poundery! I swear! Refer to previous post, that photo which I sat at a corner just for the proof. *sheepish grin*



    Jiayang's foot can barely fit inside my poor flip-flop.

    +++
    Well, that's all! :)
    I hope you enjoyed my blog, just as much as I enjoy blogging these. *beams*
    Have a nice day! (Bon Jovi sang this song, if you aren't aware!)

    Aucun commentaire: