Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    samedi, août 06, 2005

    Nothing's gonna hold me down!

    Time : 11.11 pm

    What makes me happy?
    Answer: Seeing tons of tags on my tagboard for the day! :) Nice tags just brighten up my night (I only come online at night, you see..)!

    I had terrible cramps this morning! Must be karma for being so nasty in my blog recently. I apologise if I offended you with my sudden change. I assure you that the old Bruisy is back and kicking! (Note to Aikchun: I am REALLY nice and I don't scold people.)

    My mummy made some potion for me, and I felt instaneously better. Motherly love. Okay, I am exaggerating, but it's really good! Kicked off the day by going out with Lecia!

    I was really having trouble finding clothes to wear okay. My plastic bags (filled with clothes) contained clothes which my maid claimed that I wear all the time but that wasn't the case! Everything inside are clothes I don't wear often, if not at all. *grumbles* I just had to make do with anything suitable I can find.

    As I was saying, we went out! Well, that going-to-be shoppaholic bought the M%Industrie kahki's which she has been eyarning for for the longest time. :) And the receipt is sitting happily in my M%Industrie (Haha.) wallet! M&Industrie Priviledge Card, here Bruisy come!

    You know, it amazes me just how small Singapore is. You can just expect to see the person you least expected around the corner, or rather in front of the Converse store at Parco Bugis Junction. Like the Chinese saying, yuan jia lu zai.

    I was telling Lecia at random how cool it would be if I see that kiddo at the streets. And I did! Splendid. How small is Singapore. Duh. I gave her my infamous glare and.. I SAW MY ADIDAS JACKET! Not on her though. At the Adidas shop! The gold one I had been eyeing, has a girl version now! And it is GOOD GOOD GOOD! I like! But it costs just as much. $119.00. :(

    We did a little shopping around here and there. I would be more than glad to post up some pictures, but I cannot find the adaptor and wire! *curses under my breath* I bought a Mango brown tank top, and so did Lecia. MNG has nice jeans! I reckon that I look good on it except the flaps at the end. It makes my butt look more perky. Blah, it costs just as juch as the Adidas jacket.

    I need to go shopping with my mum!

    I fell in love with a new Nike bag too! IT LOOKS GREAT! it's very much like the Nike bag I am using now, but this one is so much prettier! (Not to add that it is new.) Sad to say, it's in a horrible colour. BLUE. And that is the only colour around, the salesman told me. Sad.. If another color is to come out, I'd get it without hesitating.

    I fell in love with an Adidas top too! (Haha. I'm repeating..) IT LOOKS GREAT! It's in white with gold wordings. Ver very nice. I want!

    I think I commented too much about the shopping part. Pardon me.

    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .

    We went K-boxing! :)

    I really sung myself hoarse, because that idiot was too shy (?!?!) to sing out loud lah. I just had to keep singing and singing and singing and singing...

    Did I mention that I got 2 more Tofu to my collection? I was feeling lucky today and I got 2 of which I didn't had! How lucky was I?!

    I wanna post pictures! Darn all the renovations.

    Songs on my head:
    - On my way - Cyndi Wang
    - I miss you so - Linda

    BAH!

    Hey Yo Hey Yo Hey
    你的氣生完了沒有
    沒有你很不OK
    一個人很怕天黑
    Hey Yo Hey Yo Hey
    我點唱你最珍貴
    雖然我不會在你 面前掉淚

    I might just go and see K*One tomorrow. I don't know. Shall see if any better plan will crop up. *yawn* I need sleep!

    Aucun commentaire: